Jazz.legal is looking for a junior legal consultant IP / economic law.
If your dream is to fill in templates and copy-paste legal articles, look elsewhere.
Want to help build a legal consulting office for the future? Want to provide clear and comprehensible legal advice to fascinating clients in Belgium and abroad? Want to be challenged, learn and grow as a legal consultant in an expanding office? You’re the one we’re looking for!
- Experience: A first professional experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Areas of expertise: Intellectual property and more generally speaking: economic law.
- Character: Enterprising, intelligent, positive attitude.
- Languages: Very good knowledge of Dutch and English is essential. You can distinguish yourself by having good knowledge of French or another language.
- Education: Master’s degree in law. Good academic results are a strong plus, but don’t show the whole picture.
- Personal guidance and training. We set the bar high, but you won’t be on your own.
- Direct contact with exciting companies. You will connect with both experienced business people and enthusiastic world changers.
- Interesting, varied legal work for a very diverse national and international clientele. On day one, you might work on an IP infringement case for a multinational. The next day you’re reviewing contracts for a start-up. Another time you’re assisting an SME with its trademark strategy.
- A fair salary that grows as the firm grows. You deserve it!
- A modern approach. Internal and external communication is done the modern way. One does not print e-mails here. Extensive teleworking will be possible after Corona as well.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A motivation letter is not required, but tell us in your e-mail about something besides your studies or work that you are proud of.
Did you read something above that doesn’t apply to you? Contact us anyway, maybe your other talents will make up for it. Knowledge of Dutch and English, however, is essential.