The Website refers to https://jazz.legal and all derivative websites designed and managed by jazz.legal
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Applicable law
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Jazz.legal may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Information about client’s and prospects’ professional activities
- Information about client’s and prospects’ academic curriculum
- Information about client’s and prospects’ professional experience
- Information about client’s and prospects’ memberships of / participation in professional organizations
- Information about client’s and prospects’ employment
- Electronic identification data
- Financial identification data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide jazz.legal with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for or inquire about any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or telephone.
- Voluntarily share your professional details with us.
Where applicable, we collect and process your data because it is provided to us by our (prospective) client in the context of our legal services.
How will we use your data?
Jazz.legal collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Manage your cases and report to you.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process your feedback to better serve you in the future.
- Represent our clients’ interests in legal disputes.
How do we store your data?
Jazz.legal securely stores your data in the cloud through our cloud provider, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited.
Jazz.legal will keep prospects’ data for a maximum of 5 years. At the end of the 5thyear, we will delete your data by deleting the information from our cloud storage.
Jazz.legal will keep clients’ data for a maximum of 10 years after the data has lost relevance for the legal issues at hand. At the end of the 10thyear, we will delete your data by deleting the information from our cloud storage.
Jazz.legal would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop jazz.legal from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Jazz.legal would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request jazz.legal to send you copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that jazz.legal correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request jazz.legal to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that jazz.legal erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that jazz.legal restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to jazz.legal processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that jazz.legal transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address: email@example.com.
Or write to us: Jazz.legal BV, Posthoornstraat 7 bus 11, 9300 Aalst, Belgium.
Include a copy of your identity card, so that we can verify your request. The non-essential data on your identity card can and should be anonymised.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: (+32) 479/322.433
Or write to us: Jazz.legal BV, Posthoornstraat 7 bus 11, 9300 Aalst, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that jazz.legal has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
Address: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel